Danielskraal is a playground for the young and old. There are 30 000 hectares to explore. It might bring back nostalgic memories to throw caution to the wind and let your children play ‘au naturel’ in the garden.
At our luxury self-catering farm house that sleeps 10, one of the bedrooms is ideal for kiddies. It has 2 single beds and a bunk bed, so it easily sleeps 4. There is a long bath too that can fit about 3 – 4 sprogs in it, if they are still toddlers.
It brings joy to us to let the children explore the farm. Here are some of the
things they can do:
- Look for fossils in the mountains
- Make a fire under the stars
- Camp in the garden
- Let the chickens out in the morning, feed them and put them to bed at night
- Go on the 4 wheelers
- Play badminton or boules
- Ride bikes
- Play with Juniper the resident cat
- Play Hide & Seek in the Herb Garden and beyond
- Explore the fauna and flora from wild spekboom to caterpillars dropping of the ‘doringboom’ trees to the ancient tortoises munching on the lawn
For more information or to book your stay at Danielskraal Farm, please contact the team on +27 82 881 3319 or www.danielskraalfarm.co.za